Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

964 Parts - Suspension Race Track / Big Brake kit etc

Stimpy

Monza
It is with a heavy heart that I list these items having sold my 964 recently...

1. BNIB Elephant Racing Front tie rod kit with adjustable bump steer. Brilliant quality and very useful for correcting bump steer on lowered cars. £500 SOLD SOLD SOLD

https://www.elephantracing.com/porsche/964/tie-rods-for-964/ SOLD SOLD SOLD

2. BNIB FVD Monoball Front Control arm Bushing kit. FVD 331 500 20. £395

https://www.fvd.net/us-en/FVD33150020/control-arm-bushing-kit-964-965-993-monoball-race-front.html

3. BNIB FVD Monoball Rear Trailing arm bushing kit. Work of art this - gutted I didn't get to try these. FVD 331 500 10. £330

https://www.fvd.net/us-en/FVD33150010/trailing-arm-bushing-kit-964-965-monoball-race-rear.html

4. Big Blacks (993 C4) Brake kit ( Same as big reds but better rear calliper). Used perfect working order full set of 993 callipers, BNIB MO spec Porsche front cross drilled discs P965 351 041/042 01 and cross drilled Pagid rear discs, also Control 9 Caliper mount adapter and new bolts. £1.8k SOLD SOLD SOLD

5. Cup Pipe - Primary silencer bypass. Makes the car sound incredible! But is louder. Pipe is a bit rough but seals perfectly. £50

6. Electric PAS - Part conversion kit. SOLD SOLD

7. Porsche set of 4 996 C4 17" alloys with nearly new Yokohama Advan sports on.Alloys would benefit from a refurb. £200 SOLD SOLD SOLD

8. Steve Wong SW Chips - BNIP. This is the Sports Cat & Mufflers version with the Light weight flywheel fix also included ( But would run fine on regular fly wheel). £380 SOLD SOLD SOLD

All of this gear is plus post and packing costs or collection from OX5 area.If you want any pics please send me a pm with email / WhatsApp / message details.

I do also have some other regular items which I shall dig out some time..

Listed on eBay now but happy to listen to reasonable offers from here.

ATM ATM said:
I'm interested in number 7 if they are the 10 spokes?

Afraid not, 10 spokes go for quite a bit more these days! They are what I used to run on my 964.

The ones I have are the chunkier C4 ones.

Bump steer kit and Wheels now sold also.

Still some brilliant bits left here folks. :thumb:

Gutted I didn't get to try the monoballs and bump steer kit on my car...

Big Brake kit now sold folks.

Just the mono balls and cup pipe left..

Really surprised the mono balls haven't sold yet as they completely tighten the car up - sublime....

Cup pipe sold!

Open to reasonable offers on the last bits. Else I shall have to buy another 964 and fit them!!! :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back