Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk/ Total 911 Silverstone - were you there?

Maxie

For everyone that attended this event, I will need your help if possible. I am currently writing up the feature for the 100th issue of Total 911 magazine the events of the day.

If everyone can send me:

(i) Your name eg. Peter RouteMaster Shilton
(ii) Model & year eg. 2004 996 Carrera 4S Cab manual
(iii) How long you have owned it eg. 2½ years
(iv) An interesting fact about your 911 eg. Damon Hill used to own it.
(v) Previous 911s (if any), eg. 1999 996 Carrera 2
(vi) And your all-time favourite 911, eg. Porsche 997 Sport Classic

If you could PM, email or just add to the thread those details, then that would be great.

Many thanks

Maxie :thumbs:

PM sent, cheers for all your hardwork :D

Silverstone

PM sent, keep up the good work Maxie :thumb:

Same as above Maxie. My sentiments entirely. Good work 911uk.....

silverstone

Hi Maxie
sent pm today

john

Attachments

• porschepercent20911percent2082_120.jpg
    porschepercent20911percent2082_120.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 421
Thanks to everyone so far who has sent in their details. :thumbs:

I will also fill in as many details about other owners' cars as I can remember but it would help me a lot if you can supply instead.

Many thanks

~ Maxie :)

infrasilver said:
I was going to stay for the individual shoot after the group shoot but because my car was sooooo dirty I felt embarrassed and left by a side door. :sad:

Plus me, plus Chief, plus Waz. Not sure about Grum.

Is there a common denominator here?

Also I was slightly chilly, and had to get back for Mothers Day things, and the thought of another 6 hours was too much.

Bump...

Thanks for everyone's responses so far and kind words :worship: I've just been asked by the editor to include everyone as the magazine wants to put details of members' cars for the group shot also.

Cheers,

~ Maxie :thumb:

Maxie said:
Bump...

Thanks for everyone's responses so far and kind words :worship: I've just been asked by the editor to include everyone as the magazine wants to put details of members' cars for the group shot also.

Cheers,

~ Maxie :thumb:

How many are you short Maxie

Pm sent :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueteddybear
Back