Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911uk Porsche Poll Results so far

Parts

Banned
Joined
10 Nov 2005
Messages
7,588
82 Porsche's recorded.

Most Common car: 996 GT3 and 996 C4S (7).

Most Common Colour: Arctic Silver (15)

Most Common Year: 1996 (10)

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/911Model.JPG


/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/911Body.JPG


Migration info. Legacy thread was 108141
 
Time for a change...hate being common.. :roll:

GT2 here we come :twisted:


Migration info. Legacy thread was 108142
 
Glad I am not one of the poeple that has 0.82 of a 911!

Interesting breakdown though.


Migration info. Legacy thread was 108144
 
Also interesting as it shows how many regular posters we have

food for thought


Migration info. Legacy thread was 108148
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 10 January 2007

Also interesting as it shows how many regular posters we have

food for thought
Hopefully get a few more people add to this over the next two weeks. The 996 crowd were quickest out of the blocks (so just like on the track really!). :eek:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108158
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 10 January 2007

82 Porsche's recorded.

Most Common car: 996 GT3 and 996 C4S (7).

Most Common Colour: Arctic Silver (15)

Most Common Year: 1996 (10)

/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/911Model.JPG


/images/migration/UploadedForumImages/911Body.JPG
good work chris

always said the 993 to 996 split was even

even if a few have shifted the other way of late !


Migration info. Legacy thread was 108159
 
Interesting that there is an identical split of 993 and 996 owners too ... of course the 993 chart would have been slightly higher if I had remembered to include my details on the poll :oops:

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108161
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by clipstone on 10 January 2007

Interesting that there is an identical split of 993 and 996 owners too ... of course the 993 chart would have been slightly higher if I had remembered to include my details on the poll :oops:
Still time to add them now!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108165
 
Previous poster said:
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 10 January 2007

82 Porsche's recorded.

Most Common car: 996 GT3 and 996 C4S (7).

Most Common Colour: Arctic Silver (15)

Most Common Year: 1996 (10)



Should have stayed pink :(

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108167
 
Oh and I forgot to include the 1 Cayenne! :oops:

Sorry Jamie.


Migration info. Legacy thread was 108169
 
Thought there were more 964's about than that!? :?

Glad to see some nice 3.2's arriving and thriving!

Good work S P


Migration info. Legacy thread was 108190
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by So Poo on 10 January 2007

The 996 crowd were quickest out of the blocks (so just like on the track really!). :eek:
lol :D

interesting stats chris...


Migration info. Legacy thread was 108293
 
i think it should be a question asked when you join, what porsche you have if you have one, so that we can have an up to date break down of our membership, esp of interest when we have goods to sell etc ;)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108295
 
Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Speed Freak on 10 January 2007

i think it should be a question asked when you join, what porsche you have if you have one, so that we can have an up to date break down of our membership, esp of interest when we have goods to sell etc ;)
Would be good in your profile - maybe in the swapover to the second version of the forum.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108305
 
Can you tell how many 993 tt there are?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 108308
 

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
124,535
Messages
1,446,073
Members
49,663
Latest member
NBavers
Back
Top