Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Prices

Parts

Banned
They are on the up again. The basic price of a 911 is now over £60K, the the C4S Cab is now only £500 cheaper than a GT3!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64533

But sadly the old ones continue to tumble.... seen 3 year old for 39K with half decent spec. I recall paying 45K for my 996 when it was 3yo

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64536

Cheap at twice the price, I'll have 2 then.

I don't know whats happening in the economy, but there's some serious money swilling around somewhere going into these cars.

Ascot last week was a prime example. Driving home from work against the traffic I lost count of the number of £75k plus cars. I think Bentley GT's were the most common. In one 100 yd stretch of traffic jam through Windsor I passed 4. Funnily not many Porsche's. With the exception of Chris, cleraly the racing set go down the Rolls, Bentley, Range Rover route.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64537

Previous poster said:
Quote: Originally posted by Rob J on 26 June 2006

Ascot last week was a prime example. Driving home from work against the traffic I lost count of the number of £75k plus cars. I think Bentley GT's were the most common. In one 100 yd stretch of traffic jam through Windsor I passed 4. Funnily not many Porsche's. With the exception of Chris, cleraly the racing set go down the Rolls, Bentley, Range Rover route.
Hard to get a picnic in the back of a 911. We took the Landie too! There were loads of Bentley GTs though. I saw at least 20 of them.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64538

although the 997 cab's are holding their value..................

well, while the sun is out anyway

a few silly dealer mark ups on the 997 Cab at the usual arthurs's but bring on the GT3 !!!!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 64569

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markyp
Back