Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 & Porsche World Show - Windsor - 25th September 2011

pzero said:
Sam (white teeth? fake tan? you've been maligned)

No, I think that's pretty accurate! :D

Gutted that I couldn't make it, had to spend the weekend on the high seas!

TheCock said:
Or that Countach kit car......what a bell end.

Agreed, Bell-endery of the highest order.

Another great 911uk day out and I somehow managed to get sun burnt yet again.

Had a discussion with the missus about adding a 964 and her reply was the exact opposite of the man from Del Monte :sad:

anotherGT2 said:
TheCock said:

Agreed, Bell-endery of the highest order.

Another great 911uk day out and I somehow managed to get sun burnt yet again.

Had a discussion with the missus about adding a 964 and her reply was the exact opposite of the man from Del Monte :sad:

And thats stopped you in the past has it :floor:

Apw is already trawling the classifieds and come up with 2 little gems for you :grin:

Photos should be up today guys, will post under the 911&PW photos thread.

Was a great day as ever, brill to see both new and old faces and 'that' 964.

The GT2 was the car of the day for me though, an utter monster and one I would happily sell a member of my family for.

I still can't get over the Countach replica. The fact he was pitching it as a factory car with his laminated description, which was covering up his tax disc, which in turn was folded over in the middle to hide the make and model of the car was just priceless. Thanks to ClarkyCat for pointing that one out.

Also loved the VW T2 Carrera panel van with the 911 engine and dashboard. Was riding a little high for me though.

That orange and white beach buggy always gets me too.

Oh and the 275 GTS was also amazing. So gorgeous from every angle.

I am now studying the PET for my missing tools, eBay for plastic wheel gloves and street parked 993s for those rubber wiper bungs to stop them hitting each other!

Daniel said:

Picture?

Is that why he left early? I didn't get a chance to see it even though I saw it drive in. Afaik, it wasn't even a standard factory colour. 10 mins later it seemed like he left!

~ Maxie :dont know:

cyruspower said:

The GT2 was the car of the day for me though, an utter monster and one I would happily sell a member of my family for.

I still can't get over the Countach replica. The fact he was pitching it as a factory car with his laminated description, which was covering up his tax disc, which in turn was folded over in the middle to hide the make and model of the car was just priceless. Thanks to ClarkyCat for pointing that one out.

Also loved the VW T2 Carrera panel van with the 911 engine and dashboard. Was riding a little high for me though.

I am now studying the PET for my missing tools, eBay for plastic wheel gloves and street parked 993s for those rubber wiper bungs to stop them hitting each other!

Sam FYI
The tool kit in my 964 has lots more stuff than the 993 including some real strange looking spanners I will post a pic tonight

Oh and a whole pack of gloves !! and I might have some spare tools as I appear to have 2 tool kits and a spare compressor that needs re-wiring

Maxie said:
Daniel said:

Picture?

Is that why he left early? I didn't get a chance to see it even though I saw it drive in. Afaik, it wasn't even a standard factory colour. 10 mins later it seemed like he left!

~ Maxie :dont know:

Maxie, I get the feeling he was stood next to us as we were unceremoniously (and probably a bit harshly) ripping it apart.....

peters said:

When should we expect the Hello! spread?

(was that Wigan Pier in the background?)

GT4 said:
peters said:

When should we expect the Hello! spread?

(was that Wigan Pier in the background?)

That's the campest video I've seen for some time.

cyruspower said:
Maxie, I get the feeling he was stood next to us as we were unceremoniously (and probably a bit harshly) ripping it apart.....

I thought as much!

~ Maxie :grin:

clinchy993 said:
cyruspower said:

Sam FYI
The tool kit in my 964 has lots more stuff than the 993 including some real strange looking spanners I will post a pic tonight

Oh and a whole pack of gloves !! and I might have some spare tools as I appear to have 2 tool kits and a spare compressor that needs re-wiring

Cheers Tony, that's very kind! I'll post a photo of the bits I'm missing later on.

I just bought the following on eBay from the US:

1 tire storage bag, 1 plastic kneeling mat, 5 pairs disposable gloves, 1 antenna lubricating pack and 1 empty 12 ounce cleaning spray bottle.

Ben and Dom, do you have the plastic kneeling mat!? Not even sure if I do already. I guess the antenna lubricating pack is for the 968?

5 PAIRS OF GLOVES!!!!!!!! Mwah ha ha ha ha!!!! :wack:

Great day out and thanks for all the compliments on the car :thumb:

Car of the Day: 'Countach'

Loved the 911uk tent but it was a bit OTT for two folding chairs and a dog's blanket :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calinours38
Back