Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 No' plate for sale

James_R

Hi Guys,

just bought a another BMW (the competition lol) :)

and it has a decent plate on it.

Plate is B911 MUF

Obviously the '911' may attract 911 drivers, and the 'MUF' can be viewed as slightly funny - muf slang word for , well you know . . . . . :wink:

Picking the car up in a few days so will probably put it on retention soon after.

Thought id offer it to you guys first as you are the 911 drivers after all.

Offers please as i havent got a clue what its worth.

Regards,
James

Migration info. Legacy thread was 23291

Hi James. I knew the guy who owned that BMW before you. I happen to to have a project E30 3 series which is the same colour as B911, and I was wondering if you still have the car? Basically, the interior on my car has been replaced with the wrong colour at some point. I have to this day never seen another BMW with that same colour so that's why I ask! I know it's a long shot as you would almost certainly have scrapt it.

Cheers

Rudigar

James posted once over seven years ago, it's probably a long shot he is still reading, particulary as he doesn't even own a 911.

GT4 said:
James posted once over seven years ago, it's probably a long shot he is still reading, particulary as he doesn't even own a 911.

He didn't then, how do we know he doesn't own one now :?:

Call it a hunch.

His odds favour death over owning a 911.

I think he's selling this plate to cash-in on the Olympic fever over the new pool event thats being launched for 2012......MUF diving.

Good luck with the sale :thumb:

Very prescient.

He would have been better popping down the bookies in January 2005 and putting £200 on GB hosting the Olympics in 2012.

best resurrection of a thread ever.

:popcorn:

Will that popcorn last another seven years?

good point...

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

:floor:

062.jpg

GT4 said:

Still better odds than him selling that number plate to some one, even after 7 years :D
Unless he managed to get a part exchange for it :hand:

Whilst true, I wasn't aware we were ranking every possibility in his life.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xx22
Back