Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 Millennium

Alan Law

Hi Guys,

New to forum as I have today been offered a 911 millennium from a friend.

I have done a wee bit of homework, know they are limited edition, 911 made in 2000, violet with chrome alloys etc. brown leather, sat nav & phone. This one had every conceivable extra added at time of purchase and was prob. 90-100k new.

What I need some help from you guys with is what to offer for it now, it has 60k and is in good cond. couple of wee faults - brake discs need replacing and 6 disc cd not working but apart from that ok.

I know its a difficult question but can anyone help? - It is very difficult to put a price on it as it is pretty much a one off car. Cheers,

Lawman.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 129071

Hi Alan,

I have been looking at Millenium 996's recently and would say the price is difficult to pin down. They were about £80k new in 1999 and 2000. Do you know the service history, does it have an OPC warrantee, what is the condition of the interior? If everything is ok apart from what you have listed I would put a price for a private deal at about £24k.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 129076

Cheers Bubbles, I was gonna stab at about 26k so that is good, similar to your guess. Not sure about the warranty so I will check that.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Lawman.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 129085

There was a thread on this site recently re: the millenium so search and check that out. £24K - £26K would seem low against the figures discussed there but it all depends on whether private sale, condition etc.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 129121

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluellen
Back