Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

5 things I Love about my 981 Boxster

isysman

Daytona
Ok even though I get zero feedback when I post car videos on here, I thought I'd post in case anyone is interested in seeing the video.

It was my last day of ownership and I took the car for a last drive up near Oulton Park race track and made a 5 things I love about this car.

Good advert for 981 boxsters

Great footage and well edited video.:thumb:

Comes over as personal and informative, and certainly would encourage me to buy a 981 Boxster for the infectious grin factor which you manage to convey.

Fantastic!! Well done - great watching. :lol:

DRZ911 said:
Great footage and well edited video.:thumb:

Comes over as personal and informative, and certainly would encourage me to buy a 981 Boxster for the infectious grin factor which you manage to convey.

Fantastic!! Well done - great watching. :lol:

Thanks, was a great car. Sorry to see her go, hopefully the replacement will live up to the hype.

Agree with your comments about 320bhp being all you really need for today's B-road usage.

So when you get your 718 Spyder, would be really interesting to have another video to make a comparison with the 981 to highlight all the positives (and any negatives that may lurk). :?:

Nice video :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrmward27
Back