Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

5 Days, 5 Countries - The Rabbit-Run

911UK

Administrator
Staff member
911uk are proud to be sponsoring... :D

A five day tarmac tour for high performance cars.

Daytime driving on some of the best roads in Europe, from the relentless autobahns of Germany, through the winding coastal hairpins of Monaco and the Cote d' Azur, to the long tree-lined straights of Northern France.

Nights in luxury hotels in exotic locations such as Monaco and Modena break up the driving. Relaxed dinners in first class restaurants are a chance to catch up with your fellow competitors and relive the days events. For those that want to party there will be social events and guest list entry to the best clubs in town. For those that prefer to have a quiet night in preparation for the day ahead, perhaps getting in a bit of tactical planning before hitting the sack, a comfortable relaxing evening is assured.

Five days of total enjoyment. All in the company of like-minded people who share your passions for driving, fast cars, and life...

So let's see some Porsches out there!

For more info, please visit
http://www.rabbit-run.co.uk/

Migration info. Legacy thread was 9862

Does anyone on the Forum do the Gumball rally?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10072

I doubt it-maybe Sean Dudding but very unlikely. There are some 996 TT owners on rennlist that do.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 10074

I did the Gumball in 2002 (missed this year due to work commitments) from NYC to LA. There's quite a few photos and a diary on our website -
www.car15.com

I've only just found these forums though...

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11093

Nope, I have never done the Gumball, numerous people have tried to talk me into it, but have never got round to it.

I have done Easy International with EasyTrack, and intend on doing it again this year. But the advantage of that is I can trailer the car, or stick it on a transporter.

Cheers Sean

Migration info. Legacy thread was 11107

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back