Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

3rd Party Wheels & Warranty

poorleno

I think I know the answer to this but if I have non Porsche alloys put on for winter will that invalidate my warranty?

Yes, assuming you mean the official warranty. Sadly. :(

I think it won't harm the official warranty but it will harm Approved or any other warranty based on voluntariness.

I don't think that it will necessarily invalidate your warranty (which may depend on the OPC that you use), however it will certainly stop you from being able to extend it.

There are very few problems that could occur that would prevent you from pulling on your summer boots if required and drive her into the OPC.

Unless you break down miles from home 'cos the IMS has gone pop. Or something electrical strands you far from home. Or any number of a million other things.

Why splash out on the expensive warranty, then try and get round it?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CS4997Gen1
Back