Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

3.8 litre engine option

imported_MikeP

ive read that the 993 was available with the 3.8 engine as a special order option (same/similar to RS engine ?) - just wondered if anyone has come across one - Im guessing they must be pretty rare ...?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128206

Someone on this forum had one a while back and sold it, it's quite a rare option, not seen many of those around. Same as the RS engine, lots of torque!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128213

Very rare as Mick says. Never seen a RHD one. There was a LHD one on here for a while, saw one for sale at 911 virgin a while back and sure I saw one for sale again very recently. Wonder if it is the same car.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128295

One came up for sale last summer - a guy in Cheshire was selling. I was in the market in the time and quite tempted, but ultimately decided I didn't really want a left hooker with all the hassles that it would have entailed.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128298

My pal has one! its a 4s in Black with Black Carbon interior, LHD. It was apparently an option on the last 993s produced.

It goes like stink!! he has just fitted a new sports exhaust and sounds fantastic. We have an agreement that when he sells it I have first shout.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128303

Gmund cars sold a RHD C4S with a 3.8 back in 2005. IIRC they were after £46k for it.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128310

I'm pretty sure someone on here used to own that car. I think the reg on it read Porker?

Migration info. Legacy thread was 128481

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dicreamio
Back