Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

24K service today

Ray

Afternoon everyone.

My 993 has gone in for a 24K service today, MOT, and a few other bits. Possible wallet bypass!!! but looking forward to getting it back tommorow :)

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47126

hey there Ray

so who will be collecting the contents of your wallet ?

and did you check which type / brand of oil they use ??

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47136

Sundeep

I'm having the work done by PCT. I have supplied my own oil - Silkolene Pro S 5W-40 fully synthetic.

Cheers

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47157

They're good guys PCT, and conveniently only 5 mins from my office!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47189

Got the car back on Friday afternoon, very pleased !!!

I found PCT very helpful and knowledgeable and the costs reasonable by Porsche standards I suppose!

I ended up with a 24K service, New plugs, all the other bits Filters etc. Brake fluid change, New spoiler shutter, 4 wheel alighnment, new stereo fitted (supplied by me) MOT plus another couple of bits all for £900 + vat.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47901

I use PCT too. Simon is really helpful. Nice chap!

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47917

Ray, I don't think £900 is too bad, I've just paid £1500+- for a 68k service, but treated myself to headlight upgrade (Wow!!!!! :D )and a general pamper.

Migration info. Legacy thread was 47925

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkivalex
Back