Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sold 2010 997.2 Carrera 2 PDK

Status of item for sale, now as sold
Status
Not open for further replies.

frg

Hi all, time has come to sell my 997 after 3 years ownership, I bought the car from RSJ Sportscars in June 2021. It is currently on 69,650 miles, the MOT is due mid July but I am happy to have it tested for the new owner.

Spec as follows:
  • Basalt Black metallic
  • PDK
  • Sport Design paddle steering wheel
  • Carrera S 19" alloy wheels
  • Heated seats with embossed crest
  • Sport Chrono Plus
  • PCM3 with universal multimedia interface
  • Sound System Plus
  • Top tinted windscreen
Modifications I have made:
  • Eibach Pro Kit springs (original springs will come with the sale)
  • Milltek centre silencer delete (original silencer will come with the sale)
  • Standard Carrera 2 exhaust tips painted matte black (original stainless steel, polished tips will come with the sale)
  • NM Automotive CarPlay/Android kit and reversing camera
  • Matte black '911' rear badge
It has a full service history with the last one being carried out at Zentrum in March of this year:
  • 01/2012 - OPC
  • 04/2014 - OPC
  • 11/15 - OPC
  • 11/17 - OPC
  • 10/19 - OPC
  • 03/22 - Zentrum
  • 03/24 - Zentrum
Recently the car has had some work carried out at Center Gravity which was:
  • Damper health check - all good
  • Shim Eibach Pro Kit springs to raise ride height by 8mm all round - it sat a bit too low for my liking but too high on the standard springs
  • Fit two new rear track control arms
  • Fit two new engine mounts
  • Geo setup
It's in fantastic condition both inside and out, obviously with the age and mileage it has a few stone chips, which have been touched in, but nothing too serious. All four wheels are scuff free but two do have a small chip on one spoke. Tyres are N rated Michelin Pilot Sport all round with 4mm+ on the front and 5mm+ on the rear. Discs and pads have loads left in them - rears new at 66k miles, fronts new at 62k miles. Water pump, belt and tensioner were replaced at 66k miles. PDK service carried out at 62K miles. Always garaged during my ownership. 5 previous owners. Two keys. I have a Porsche indoor car cover which will come with the car as well.

£31,450 ono

Feel free to message me with any questions. I'm located in Nottinghamshire, near to J28 of the M1.

tempImageAd1nc7.jpg

tempImageKg4OYw.jpg

tempImage1axL3b.jpg

tempImagezfuhgG.jpg

tempImageH7UXf6.jpg

tempImageHHQfls.jpg

tempImageRwHniP.jpg

tempImageqa2NB7.jpg

tempImageQ7naI5.jpg

tempImageyHMWgW.jpg

tempImageWLnyjs.jpg

Last edited: