Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

200 cell sports cats Group Buy

Fast Road

Due to the success of the last group by we did on the 200 cell Cat replacement we have decided to re-run it.

200 Cell Cat replacement £495 + vat

Bypass mod £160 + vat

200 Cell Cat replacement and Bypass mod £600 + vat.

If anyone is interested in this offer please leave your name below

We can post the 200 Cell Cats to anyone if they cannot get to us for fitting.

This will cost £395 + vat + postage.

I am interested in the sport cat. My car is going in for some body work early June so I will have the back end of the car.

What is the turnaround if I send you the exhaust to you?

Do you have any sound clips of cars with the modification or is anyone able to forward the link or talk from experience.

I have the modified RSR back boxes from Gert and was not sure if the sport cat would then end up too noisy. Keen for some comment from those who have had the modification.

Regards

Tom

GT4,

Is yours the blue C2S?

What your view on the modification?

Thanks for reposting the clip, I had only searched quickly and had missed the mega thread. I will have a proper read tomorrow.

No, black C4 (not pictured, unless you count the roofline at 0:39 of first clip)

Zenith C2S is Stocksie's.

That's my hand holding the cat inserts though! (and and milling around with rucksak :oops: and I'm in Herer's car pedaling the throttle)

Fastroad,

I have only quickly scanned the full tread from GT4, by all accounts looks very positive.

What would the turn around be if I have the exhaust couriered to you?

Do you need some notice to order in the cells?

Regards

Tom

tp81 said:
Fastroad,

I have only quickly scanned the full tread from GT4, by all accounts looks very positive.

What would the turn around be if I have the exhaust couriered to you?

Do you need some notice to order in the cells?

Regards

Tom

Hi Tom,

If you were to send us your exhaust we should be able to turn it around in a day depending on how busy we are. We keep the cells on the shelf.

OK. I hope to send you the cat early June.

Can you PM and confirm the exact price.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pacific7174
Back