Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

'05 C2S Coupe Pasm shocks

Valentinik

I need to replace the shocks on my '05 C2S coupe.

Eurocarparts list 2 types of front pasm shocks for my car but dont list the details.

Does anyone know what the differences may be between the 2?

Thanks

Attachments

• screenshot_2022_06_23_193046_140.jpg
    screenshot_2022_06_23_193046_140.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 1,079
I know this doesn't answer your question, but at that sort of price, if you had to do the lot (and there is an argument for doing so, rather than having one new, one worn for example) - I would be more inclined to move to a decent PASM compatible coilovers like the Bilstein B16 damptronic. There can be a common misconception that coilovers are harsh. I've never found this the case with decent brands and proper geo and corner balancing. More compliant, more responsive and better handling, with the ability to set the ride height where you want it be that for looks or handling characteristics.

I know this doesn't answer your question, but at that sort of price, if you had to do the lot (and there is an argument for doing so, rather than having one new, one worn for example) - I would be more inclined to move to a decent PASM compatible coilovers like the Bilstein B16 damptronic. There can be a common misconception that coilovers are harsh. I've never found this the case with decent brands and proper geo and corner balancing. More compliant, more responsive and better handling, with the ability to set the ride height where you want it be that for looks or handling characteristics.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBavers
Back