Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The White C2PDK is sold!

findtom

Nurburgring
So after running my C2PDK (in white) for nearly 16 months I have decided to replace it with.....

Another C2PDK! But this time in GT Silver.

20-inch SportDesign wheel
Automatically dimming interior and exterior mirrors with integrated rain sensor
BOSE® Surround Sound System
Bi-Xenon-Headlights incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
Cruise control
Digital radio (DAB, DAB+, DMB)
Electric folding exterior mirrors
Electric slide/tilt sunroof
Floor mats
Heated seats
PASM sport suspension (-20 mm)
ParkAssist front and rear
Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module
Porsche Doppelkupplung (PDK)
Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus)
Sport Chrono Package Plus
Sports exhaust system
Sports seats electrical 14 ways
Telephone module
Top tinted windscreen
Tyre Pressure monitoring system (TPM) 433 MHz
Wheel centres

I'm having a 50th anniversary rear deck fitted, 5mm wheel spacers, black Porsche badging and a sports design steering Wheel. Pick it up Friday, can't wait...

Tom

Attachments

• 20150109074220454_014_726.jpg
    20150109074220454_014_726.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 13,194
  • 20150109074623752_017_167.jpg
    20150109074623752_017_167.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 13,194
Nice

How long between cars ? and was there a material difference in the spec (apart from the colour)

I have kept the white one until this Friday, when I had it over for the new one. Well I say new, it is a 14 plate.

Yes, there are a few differences, the new one has SPASM and PTV+ (and a sun roof), but mainly it was for the Porsche Sports Exhaust. Believe it or not it cost me less to buy a 7 month newer car with it fitted (and SPASM, PTV+ etc) than it would have done to have had one fitted to my current car.....

Wow looks nice and very good spec. Did you sell your old one or trade it in? sounds like a very cheap upgrade!

Traded it in. I got a very good price for it, (there may be a tiny bit of man maths involved), but over all it was a total no brainer and the cost to me was a great deal. As I said it was cheaper to buy a new car than to fit a PSE (and a few extra bits) to the old one!

I did look at a GTS initially but couldn't justify the £107k for the spec I wanted. I could have gone for an older S with less spec for £80K/£90K but I wanted some very specific things and I couldn't find a car with them.

Really happy with the car and can't wait to pick it up this week.

Hi Tom

Enjoy the new car... Any chance of a pic with the 59th anniversary read deck lid. Also might I ask how much is the part and fitting at an OPC.

:thumbs:

Wow, I can't believe how much I love this over my white one. With the added options this car has make is far more focused than the last one.

The rear deck is stunning. The OPC was very pleased with the end results and I must have been stopped by 4 or 5 staff as I walked in commenting on how much they loved it.

I will post photos tomorrow when I get home (the site doesn't seem to like my iPhone), but it was about £350 Inc fitting. As an aside the GTS version is £900.

I did manage to get a few photos onto my Twitter feed, go to www.findtom.com for a quick look. I would be interested in your feed back.

Tom

Nice job on the rear end. :D

Health to enjoy your new motor. :thumb:

Thanks mate.

Here are a few photos from pick up on Friday. I am very pleased with he results, I think the black lettering and 50th rear deck on GT Silver is stunning; I love how it is just a little bit retro.

I plan to do another YouTube video, the changes the SPASM and PTV make are remarkable and make the car just that little bit harder and more focused.

Tom.

Attachments

• reararse991andgt34_145.jpg
    reararse991andgt34_145.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 12,777
  • rear991side_947.jpg
    rear991side_947.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 12,777
  • front991lip_892.jpg
    front991lip_892.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 12,777
  • rear991classic_510.jpg
    rear991classic_510.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 12,777
love that Tom, great spec and nicely done on the rear end, congrats. Did you want to put your name down for the west London meet at White Waltham on 22nd Feb? would be great to see your motor in the flesh :thumb:

Yeah, it's not very formal, we've only had one meeting instigated by New996Buyer, we just turn up at the time suggested (8.30am, Sun 22nd)

Just follow the thread http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=99938

bayrak said:
Not usually a fan of silver but that looks great, congrats :worship:

Just saw this..... Thanks mate. Honestly the photos don't do it justice, the rear deck in silver against the GT Silver and black letters is perfect.

Tom

Hi Tom
I'm just watching your video review on your white 991. Brilliant and so informative to a prospective buyer. Hopefully me one day!
I really do love the interior of the 991!
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back