Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

S7 AUY

JohnnyDangerous

Estoril
Taking this off the Porsche so looking for circa £650, can put your name on the retention cert so no more fees to pay.

E mails only please

I've met you so I'm not going to leave the usual reply as I enjoy living.

My friend Zingari however has a large stash of uneaten roasted chestnuts that he'd like to offer you as a p/ex plus £8 cash.

I can give you his address if you like.

If it was pistachios I may have been interested !!!! at the moment im getting sick of chicken and fish !!!

Kimbo said:
Not laughing at you, Johnny, laughing at me.

Brilliant! Especially when combined with your profile pic :grin:

I as ever have to flip the plate, see what it looks like in someone's rear view mirror...

In this instance S7AUY is:

Y U A 7 S
:?:

It's a good plate as it has Y 'Why' and U 'You' and with the 7 as a 'T' it therefore reads:

Why You A TS?

It has a kind of fun element here, imagine every time you are out on the road, you are asking the driver of the car in front if they are a transexual! Who knows? every now and then the car in front might stop and the guy could get out and flash you his knickers!
:cloud9:

clarkycat said:
I as ever have to flip the plate, see what it looks like in someone's rear view mirror...

Y U A 7 S

It's a good plate as it has Y 'Why' and U 'You' and with the 7 as a 'T' it therefore reads:

Why You A TS?

It has a kind of fun element here, imagine every time you are out on the road, you are asking the driver of the car in front if they are a transexual! Who knows? every now and then the car in front might stop and the guy could get out and flash you his knickers!

Further confirmation of my suspicions that burning plastic toys on an open fire as a child DID have an affect on you. :grin:

clarkycat said:

Y U A 7 S

Why You A TS?

Damn I thought that was a bit random when it happened but this accounts for it ???

2052gpw.jpg

Clarky wasn't inferring that you were a Trans-wossname, JD.

He was just having a bit of fun. He's a good lad.

Kimbo said:
2052gpw.jpg

Clarky wasn't inferring that you were a Trans-wossname, JD.

He was just having a bit of fun. He's a good lad.

Are you trying to say I wouldnt look good in a dress ?????

Well I must admit I looked pretty cool in my Tron outfit !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back