Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The Playboys - for all you Jason King fans

Alex

Has to be one of the best ever Enfield sketches. Still makes me smile every time I watch it.

Suppose I've been reading too many of Zingari's posts.

:grin: :thumb:

In the recent passing of Legend Peter Wyngarde I thought I'd resurrect this old video of Harry Enfield's take on that fabulous TV detective era from the 70s.

Happy Friday folks! :thumb:

It still grips me when the belly dancer comes on in the opening credits. :thumb:

Reminds me eating dates in Marrakesh :oops: I need to see if I've still got my leather suit stored in the shed waiting for a fashion revival :grin:

My Mum BS'ed me she was the naked lady dancing at the begining of Tales of the Unexpexted. I used to tell all my mates about. It was only when I was in my 20s she confessed and told me the truth. I was devastated.

alex yates said:
Has to be one of the best ever Enfield sketches. Still makes me smile every time I watch it.

Suppose I've been reading too many of Zingari's posts.

What oh chaps a most splendid clipage ding dong , top hole that the awful Jessica Dyke was thwarted 8) 8) :thumb:

Nice to see her donning Zingari's leather suit though.

Down boy, down.

Hello, or perhaps I should say "unkuntum quanda" :thumb:

Super, a great diversion from all the F1 malarkey, . I fear the PC tide will be hard to turn back, I'm tempted to don my velvet suit and scan the classifieds for a old english white convertible E type,

Already got my attire ready for tomorrow's Cheshire meet.

dZk0zlZ.jpg

:hand: You need more practice

EiYlWlsA.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back