Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

911 GT, R & RS Video Thread

Roro

Thought I'd start a thread to collect / consolidate GT2 / GT3 / RS video's... Feel free to add as you find stuff, anything, old and new GT or RS cars

I'll kick off with a couple...

8)

Re: GT / RS Video Thread

Roro said:
Thought I'd start a thread to collect / consolidate GT2 / GT3 / RS video's... Feel free to add as you find stuff, anything, old and new GT or RS cars

I'll kick off with a couple...

8)

And you started it off with what has to be my favourite video, Last drive before hibernation. Love this video. When I'm at sea and I'm really missing my car I watch this, as it really captures the things I love about my cars.

:thumb:

Harris has done a number of decent Porsche videos. The Hibernation video is also one of my favourites, probably why it was the first post :)

I've also always liked this one with Francois Delecour doing the driving. GT3 RS 3.8.... Don't actually see much of the car but the engine noises are great and interaction between Harris and Delecour quite funny....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smiggles772
Back