Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

GT One

Took my 997 to GT-One for an oil change yesterday and I was very impressed with their service. They maybe aren't the cheapest, but they're certainly weren't expensive.
They managed to fit me in at short notice and even managed to clean my car inside and out. When I came to pick it up, they spent ages talking to me, running me through the 2 issues that my car had - corroded tandem pump and a slight leak on the rear brake hardline where it enters the calliper. They answered all of my questions, providing me with advice learnt through their experience, nothing was too much trouble for them. They also said that if I needed any parts, Porsche or OE, they could get them in and would look to price match if the parts were available elsewhere at a lower cost.
Finally they said if I need any help or advice when working on my car just give them a call and they'll be happy to help where they can...you don't get that sort of offer from most garages...
A big thanks to Peter and Tom for taking the time to talk to me, I'll certainly be using them again.

That is pretty much why I keep going back to GT One.
:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autocraft1
Back