Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Project 3.2...A Wolf in Sheep's clothing..

Matty.B

Here's a few pics of my pride and joy..I've owned it for around 14 years and during this time its been slowly evolving. Hope you like.......

Attachments

• steinhardt_120716_57444_148.jpg
    steinhardt_120716_57444_148.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 6,965
  • steinhardt_120716_57786_169.jpg
    steinhardt_120716_57786_169.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 6,965
  • steinhardt_120716_1852_162.jpg
    steinhardt_120716_1852_162.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 6,965
  • steinhardt_120716_57387_261.jpg
    steinhardt_120716_57387_261.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 6,965
:worship: what state of tune is the engine in? looks lovely

Looks very nice, I am still learning a lot about earlier Porsches so it would be nice to understand the modifications you have carried out. Thanks

Stunning! :worship:

I feel at spec list for this awesome beast coming on 👍!!!!!
Trust me I know from first hand experience this car as an absolute weapon, it's really is something special and pictures don't do it justice it's about as Raw as a road going 911 turbo can be.
I'm glad MattyB is finally showing the world his long time creation!!!!!!

As requested 996ttBULLA...I'll try to keep it short and sweet.
Some of the spec..
Original car was a rust free Italian import 1985 3.2 Carrera without a sunroof!!!

Weight loss:
full strip out of everything inside including all carpets, sound proofing, radio, electric windows, excess wiring looms, and even the heating! Iimpact bumpers gone along with mirrors and engine lid all replaced with light weight stuff.

Interior:
Perlon carpet set, Carbon fiber Buckets, Sparco harnesses, Sparco wheel, Safety devices full cage, RS door panels, Alcantara head lining and dash. Stack AFR Gauge, Andial Clock replacement boost gauge.

Engine:
930/66 3.3 turbo, Lightened balanced crank, flowed case, ARP case/head/rod bolts, Super cup cams, Comp valve springs and retainers, pressure fed tensioners, Kokeln roller bearing turbo, long neck intercooler, Tial waistgate, B&B exhaust system, modified WUR. S pipe oil cooler, Front mount oil cooler, Breather catch tank.

Transmission:
Converted to a G50 with shortened bell housing, Light weight flywheel, Centreforce dual friction clutch, Billet differential cover, Quaife ATB.

Chassis:
Turbo torsion bars, B6 Shocks, Poly bushes, Turbo steering arms, 993 Turbo brakes....

I could keep waffling for ever!! Still have some bits to bolt on..ARB's, strut brace etc..
I've now taken the fueling to its absolute limit so the next step is to do away with the K-Jet and go EFI..Along twin pluging the heads, new Barrels, Pistons and Rods. Need to keep putting money in the piggy bank for now.. :D

This is awesome! Aside from all the hardware and metal/engine performance/suspension mods/enhancements, I'm completely taken with the flavour of alcantara you have, looks the complete business.

Looking forward to seeing this sometime.

pzero said:
This is awesome! Aside from all the hardware and metal/engine performance/suspension mods/enhancements, I'm completely taken with the flavour of alcantara you have, looks the complete business.

Looking forward to seeing this sometime.
Thanks!!! I'm really looking forward to getting it out there in 2015..I cant keep it locked away forever.. :)

Roro said:
Hello Matt, good to see you on the forum :thumb:
Hi mate..About time I got on here..need to start sharing the knowledge! some lovely trim work you've had done on the gt3 by the way!! :thumbs:

Matty.B said:
Roro said:
Hello Matt, good to see you on the forum :thumb:
Hi mate..About time I got on here..need to start sharing the knowledge! some lovely trim work you've had done on the gt3 by the way!! :thumbs:

Cheers dude thanks, you might be seeing it for real in the not too distant future ....... :)

:welcome:

Any friend of Roro's........and all that.

Your car is stunning, very nice indeed.

Get in there!!

What a beautiful car, modded to the hilt.

Great work :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back