Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FREE - Auto Pak Hardtop Storage Bag

Nik

Large bag with heavy duty metal brackets (for hanging onto ceiling ?). The exterior seems to be a hard-wearing canvas, interior lined with soft material.

Can't find much information other than it has a label with the following text: "Manufactured in the UK by IMPACTA LTD". From a quick internet search, looks like they produce hardtop storage bags under the brand "Auto Pak".

I was given it as part of my 986 purchase some years ago but never used it. Think it may fit a range of models, according to their website at least.

£80 Collected from Surrey.

Free as a "present" to any forum member who is willing to collect (either near Watford or Reigate).

:thumb:

Hi Nik

I'm in Redhill so would only be too please to take you up on your offer of the free bag.

Do you want to Pm me your details and when I could pick it up?

Thanks
Sach

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back