Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Well done mods

Frenchmeister

:thumb: The poppy looks supberb in the header.........lest we forget boys and girls, some of the world war one stuff on the telly really makes you think how lucky we are in these times.
Did i see 3600 alleged British deserters (alleged) to be shot dead by British firing squad to keep everyone in check !
All pardoned i believe in the early noughties, a lot of these guys simply got split up from their units................dreadful :nooo:

RESPECT to all that have fallen

Frenchmeister said:
Did i see 3600 alleged British deserters (alleged) to be shot dead by British firing squad to keep everyone in check !
All pardoned i believe in the early noughties, a lot of these guys simply got split up from their units................dreadful :nooo:

There were 306 British soldiers shot by firing squad after being court marshalled for all sorts of various offences.
Field Marshall Haig had the final say on the executions and stopped a lot of executions from going ahead.
The French, Germans, Belgians, Canadians and New Zealanders also executed some of there own troops.

+1 on the OP's Topic..

Respect to those who gave their lives and those who fought and also came back , we owe them all a debt of gratitude ... we should never forget ..

T

I sit corrected tbrown, thought the number was higher, 1 was too many same sentiments though.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back