Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The ultimate PORSCHE 911 TARGA 4 4s Cherished Number Plate

tur80

Reg: TA11RGA. This is one of those plates that deserve to go on a TARGA without a doubt. With the '11' resembling 911 it just makes it even sweeter. Would look awesome & will surely be the finishing touch to any TARGA.

Priced to sell £2750 ONO

I think you might have accidentaly put a 0 on the end of the price.

MC

Can't buy boxers for £10 these days & you want a plate for similar amount. It's the real one not the one from Clinton Cards! LOL

I will send the V750 certificate along with a 1/5th scale model of a TARGA 4S if that helps?

Nope we don't want the plate foe £10 either, this would be the subtle way of saying go away you spam monkey

Looks like Halloween special :grin:

God I love these threads :floor:

As stated on the other one ( the TURDO V one ) if you expect to waltz on here, offer, frankly, crass numbers at ridiculous prices, and not get heckled. . . . Er, what DID you expect ? exactly.

Maybe you thought we were all bunch of feckless hooray Henrys /Henriettas drooling over "that" number, representing so much more value than ,say upgrading our 911 turbo from 420 to 600hp. . . . :grin: well, thanks for the (hopefully brief ) visit :bye:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back