Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

3 x silver crested wheel centres

Gav171073

Spa-Francorchamps
Hi there, I have, for free to a good owner (and not preferably to end up on Ebay), 3 x genuine silver crested wheel centres. I recently got my wheels repainted black, and got some new black wheel centres. Of the 4 old ones, one of them was really no good, but the rest are.....OK. Two of them are fine, one is just OK. Anyway they are free. PM me, first come first served, but if I see them on Ebay I will find you....Liam Neeson etc...

Attachments

• centres_489.jpg
    centres_489.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 1,221
Gav,

Mine are getting a little cloudy so could do with getting some soon. Happy to buy you a beer for them and promise that they won't end up on eBay anyhow!

I'm in Weybridge / Walton but happy to pick up or catch-up at the next event?

Jim

Send me a PM with your address and I'll stick them in the post.

PM and thanks sent!

Cheers Gav! Expect to see an ad along the lines of "WANTED! 1x more centre wheel crest!" Coming soon! :D

OK, well that was easy enough. Topic closed I guess!

They'll be in the post tomorrow.

Gav

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back