Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Green C2S for sale, 29k for £60k?

It's Sixty thousand pounds sterling.

It's an automatic.

It's the same BRG green that Metros and Rover 200's used to be.

The inside is the same colour as my mums tights.

I can see 10 cars on PH for half the money that look twice as good.

I don't geddit...

:dont know:

My mini wc50 is Connaught green...colour is awesome...but the inside colour isn't like your mums tights!!!

Yep..a load of total bobbins..10 years ago this would of been as desirable as a wart on the end of your nob,so what's changed?

Wouldn't you think for that price that they would valet the inside before taking photographs??

Both michael and howard wise ask twice what cars are worth,must think everyone is stupid and theyre not :?

29k miles. It's an S. Where else are you buying one? I don't understand the vitriol. If you don't want it, don't buy it. Someone will.

Fantastic if you want a green auto, great condition, rare too.

But.......

Droopy boot pocket :nooo:

Yes ..... how does one get rid of a droopy boot pocket? ....... I suffer from one.

As for the car ...... don't mind the colour ...... don't mind the "Mum's tights" interior ...... but would not want an auto box ....... and the price! ..... I'm oot.

Wants a new NS Fog Light to match the new OS one :wink:

Overpriced end of :thumb: Plus a colour combo that would attract a very select market - Stevie Wonder, Theo. P et al.

I like it. At least its different to the rest of the crowd. Its £10k-£15k overpriced and I bet the vendor would take a bid at £50k's hands off. Interior colour is a bit too light and the leather has a cheap look to it. Are all 993s this sort of quality in terms of leather? 996 and 997 were equally poor leather quality IMO. Doesn't look like Oak Green met but that may just be the light

At the rate these cars are appreciating it won't be long until we see the first £100k C2S. Fantastic investment opportunity for anyone with a few bob floating around :?:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back