Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Small rattle for passenger seat

weejimmy

Spa-Francorchamps
My passenger seat has a rattle that I'd prefer wasn't there (obviously!). If you hold the seat back it's silent. Anyone had anything similar? :dont know:

They are the 14 way electric sport seats BTW.

If you move the seat to another position, does that help?

My seat is fine - my passenger door rattles :x

Hi had the same problem so I bought some foam sticky back pads the ones I have where on a role and put the seat forward and at the bottom on each side as it meets the seat part stuck them on, no more rattle

Hi had the same problem so I bought some foam sticky back pads the ones I have where on a role and put the seat forward and at the bottom on each side as it meets the seat part stuck them on, no more rattle

Thanks. Will give that a try. I have some adhesive foam already.

took a look, but couldn't decide where you meant. |The mechanism latches pretty hard with curved metal plates, but both sides were pretty well greased. Are yours 14 ways too? If not, maybe the mechanisms are different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back