Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 996 turbo milltek 200cel exhaust SOLD

ragpicker

Portimao
In order to facilitate the purchase of a new decat/100 cel exhaust for my car I am putting the cars current exhaust up for sale.

It's a Milltek 200cel system as seen here

It is in good condition having been on the car for approx 30k miles.

The exhaust is on the car and if a deal could be made it would be removed on 30th September and could be shipped immediately.

I am thinking it is worth approximately £1300.

If anyone fancies a very cheap and quality exhaust to improve performance over the stock system then this is your chance!

If a deal is struck I would require a £200 deposit and the remainder paid before 30th Sept.

Should no deal be struck within the next 2 weeks I will tune the car with the current system and it will no longer be for sale.

Many thanks for looking!

Any questions please PM :thumb: [/url]

I'd have been tempted but small matter of a wedding & honeymoon to pay for......! :thewife:

Haha, thats a schoolboy error my good man! My first marriage only lasted 7 years. This exhaust will last a lifetime!! :grin:

:thewife: is watching me closely which is why I'm thinking of selling this before I get another exhaust.

With my current spending spree one of my cats is absolutely fed up of being fed receipts for parts over £200. It scarpared when the 5 bar FPR arrived yesterday! :D

ragpicker said:
Haha, thats a schoolboy error my good man!

Oh no doubt. I think I did well buying the car itself while we were saving for the wedding so I'll take some plaudits for that :viking:

Small and sensible mods to start with (ie 997 breaks). Then once I've finished the PhD and can earn decent cash again well.......let's just say I'm digesting and learning :popcorn:

'Kline' you say......? Check. GT2RS inter coolers. Check. :camera:

New996buyer said:
ragpicker said:
Haha, thats a schoolboy error my good man!

Oh no doubt. I think I did well buying the car itself while we were saving for the wedding so I'll take some plaudits for that :viking:

Absolutely! :worship:

UPDATE

So I couldn't wait any longer and have ordered my new exhaust system: 100 Cel Kline.

Therefore the milltek will remain for sale and once removed from the car will be put on ebay. I will also have a pair of stock turbos which I may sell. I'm not sure how much a pair of 60k mile stock k16s are worth though? I am very tempted to get them refurbed and married to an 18 billet wheel though :bonk:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back