Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bespoke exhaust cost?

ragpicker

Portimao
Just wanting thoughts on getting a custom made decat exhaust made for my turbo.

Its currently got a 200 cel milltek. I'm wanting to tune it so was originally thinking of getting a new 100 cel Kline but after chatting with my indy today have decided to think about just having a complete decat system made. I'll then get my tuner to delete the downstream lambda sensors to prevent any CEL.

The system would be a pipe from the turbos going through a small box and exiting the opposite tail pipe (or something similar).

I then plan on selling the milltek and buying a 2nd hand OEM exhaust for a couple of hundred quid. This will be stuck back on at MOT time (or I'll give the tester a few quid to put the emissions tester up a different tail pipe whilst he's moting my car!).

Anyone any idea how much a simple decat system like that would cost? Any downsides to my plan? I'm not fussed about cabin noise per se.

Ta! :bye:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robinld56
Back