Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sy's 2004 Cobalt Blue C4S

Syvee

Been out for a bit of a run today and being it was nice and I had washed the car yesterday I thought I'd take a few photos .. One or two of them I have mucked about with but most were taken on my IPhone 5S so not brilliant quality but I reckon they look ok :D

Loving the car more and more... Just seems to get under your skin and the more I drive it the better it's getting.. Hope you enjoy the photos :thumb:

A fine example of a loved C4s. :)

Nice! The Cobalt Blue really works imho ':thumb:'
John

baldlemur said:
Nice! The Cobalt Blue really works imho ':thumb:'
John

Cheers John..I love the colour too... Looks even better in the flesh, and you don't see many C4S' around in this colour.. Really pleased how easy it is to keep clean too :thumb:

Very nice pics even if it is with an iPhone.

~ Maxie :thumbs:

Jcx said:
Lovely can't wait to see it at a local meet!

Thanks pal.. Looking forward to meeting up.. I used to organise one or two meets myself when I had the R32 Golf, usually at Gunthorpe near Notts.. Excellent venue right next to the river Trent with 3 good pubs next door to each other and very good parking, brilliant in this weather :thumb:

Very nice sport

jplportugal said:
Love the colour! Is it lapis blue?

I'll answer as Sy hasn't posted on here for 2.5 years. :)

Cobalt ..... as per thread title. :wink:

Lapis is a fair bit darker.

Great looking car and a fab colour.

Enjoy it.

:thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back