Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Can't find mobridge unit

Jason Taylor

Been having problems as phone connects to car but car isn't seeing phone, it was suggested by a member to turn it off and then back on, I was advised that the unit would be under the drivers seat but everything looks totally stock under there, any ideas of any other fixes possible or what the unit even looks like would be handy.

Cheers

Jason

So is there nothing at all under the drivers seat?

Gav171073 said:
So is there nothing at all under the drivers seat?
Actually there's quite a lot if stuff under there but it all looks factory, motors and control units etc, nothing which says mobridge on it

OK I think there must be a few ways that the mobridge unit can be installed, and I can only talk for mine. Mine is on the floor under the drivers seat, but I've seen pictures of other installations where its behind the dash, and perhaps even in the Frunk where the CD changer used to go. Mine has a 2 foot lead with a basic on off switch at the end. If you click that 5 times on/off pretty fast, it resets the unit.

The original porsche phone unit sat under the drivers seat, about the size of a small flat box of tissues, silver.

Thanks for the advice, i have however resolved the issue by using my significantly inept auto electric skills. I disconnected the battery then reconnected it and it fired up straight away, absolutely over the moon now.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back