Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Custom upholstery for TechArt 997 Turbo

911jd

Custom Upholstery. Can anyone suggest a company for custom interior trimming for a 997 turbo. I want to pep up the interior of my car but Google searches have revealed lots of options in America but not here in Blighty.

if you want to trim your 997 TT as a TechArt 997 Turbo

ask Techart :?:

otherwise you could ask 'Maxie', who's a dab hand at custom upholstery

911UK said:
....... otherwise you could ask 'Maxie', who's a dab hand at custom upholstery

:floor: :floor:

My keyboard's covered in spittle :evil:

Upholstery on 997 turbo

I think that I like the sound of Maxie. I am sure that TechArt would charge like a wounded buffalo ! Where might I find Maxie ? Many thanks.

911UK said:
if you want to trim your 997 TT as a TechArt 997 Turbo

ask Techart :?:

otherwise you could ask 'Maxie', who's a dab hand at custom upholstery

:floor:

Perhaps you could commission an infants school crochet group to better Maxie's efforts...........

Soz mate, could not resist!

:hand: :hand: :hand:

:coat:

Upholstery to 997 turbo

Many thanks T8 and I am sure that Maxie really appreciated the vote of confidence from Chris_in_the_UK :floor:

Maxie, I need to get in touch to establish if what I am looking for can be done. How do I get contact number or e mail address.

Thanks to all for your assistance :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back