Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 c2s mufflers for sale - Gundo Hack??

slackster

Hi,

I have a pair of 997 55plate c2s rear cans that are perfect for a gundo hack if anyone wants to save their own for resale time

I'd take £150 for the pair and i can ship them for £25 extra to anywhere in the UK

PM me if interested, If I don't get any interest I'll stick them up for auction!

Long shot.

Do you still have these?

I have a set here in good order and if you want i can have them hacked with whatever size you choose (38mm being my choice) for an extra £50.

Hi

Thanks for the response I am sorted.

New exhaust fitted but now have even less hair. By the time I'd removed all the nuts that had corroded to nothing and replaced corroded fittings a 3 hour job turned into 2 days.

Never again!

G

Glad you are sorted, i have been through the pain also but i was lucky in having a mate with his own garage who has never been beaten with anything !
A day saw us done with new stainless fasteners so it will all come apart much easier.
I also run a 944 Turbo and all the nuts and bolts come off and will go back on again, overseen by engineers when being designed and built not accountants :nooo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back