Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Suarez

martinhodson

Suarez went into a bar and said Hello could i have a large aperitif, The barman said I doubt it mate !!! Get it :D

I think Roy Hodgson and the England camp will be very pleased with the actions of Suarez as it has certainly diverted the flak away from their p1ss poor performance!

kas750 said:
ragpicker said:
martinhodson said:
Suarez went into a bar and said Hello could i have a large aperitif, The barman said I doubt it mate !!! Get it :D

No... :dont know:

"A larger pair of teeth" ?

Im not biting on this one !!!! hahahaha

kas750 said:
ragpicker said:
martinhodson said:

No... :dont know:

"A larger pair of teeth" ?

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Hahaha!

I read it about 6 times and couldnt work it out!

Love it!
:puh:

Q: What is Suarez's fav band?

A: Chewy Luis and the Blues

Suarez jokes are rife, this is the latest recieved this morning.

Breaking News: Food critic Luis Suarez confirms Italians taste better than Serbians.

Go team Uruguay!
Another one bites the dust!

If Uruguay's manager had been offered finishing second in Group D , after losing 3-1 to Costa Rica , he would have bit your arm off!

Luis Suarez is to be handed a 2 year punishment by Fifa.
He must spend another 2 years living in Liverpool.

Just downloaded a video of Luis Suarez's greatest moments.

It was only 3 mega bites.

In a statement defending his actions Luis Suarez has said.
"I saw a chance and took it, you have to have a real hunger to succeed at the top level".

Statistically, you are more likely to bitten by Luis Suarez than a shark.

"The first rule of Bite Club is, you do not talk about Bite Club."
Luis Suarez, 2014.

Sepp Blatter has insisted that the Suarez case will be dealt with swiftly and justice will be served. If found guilty Suarez will receive a lengthy ban.
However the evidence which was passed to Blatter in a thick brown envelope has proved inconclusive.

Luis Suarez is teaming up with Joe Hart to advertise Head and bloody Shoulders.

Columbia have already begun their preparations for the upcoming match against Uruguay.
The entire squad are set to have tetanus and rabies jabs.

In other news, Liverpool Football Club are said to be putting in a bid for Mike Tyson.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back