Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Marc "The Dent Man" - Fixed my 991 rear wheel arch

njm500

Silverstone
Hi All,

When washing my car i accidentally leaned against my near-side rear wheel arch (with my car key in my pocket) to polish my rear screen.

I made a small dent on the edge of the rear wing. Luckily the Porsche key has rounded edges so it created a perfect round no paint broken dent.

Called Porsche Centre Reading and they gave me the details of "Marc the dent man" www.marcthedentman.com 07968 966705

He popped over yesterday morning, assessed the dent, lifted the engine compartment and rear spoiler, popped out the rear light and was able to locate the dent from the inside using the dent removal rods immediately.

Job was done in 15 mins, amazing and dent has been removed 100%. All for £65

He was a great guy, very experienced and left the car as good as new.

Please give me a call for all dents and knocks.

Someone put a horrid door ding in my cayenne and have been looking for some to fix, will give him a call thanks

Phoned and booked in for tomorrow. Will post results.

Marc the dentman.

I've known Marc for years. A true genius. Highly recommended.

Marc popped round today and to say I am pleased is an under statement. I had been trying to get someone round for two weeks and the other bloke hadn't returned calls, despite actually speaking to me twice and quoted me twice what Marc charged.

Mine really was more of a dent than a ding. It was probably a little bigger than a 50p coin.

Before

After

Marc really is a gentleman and his work is superb!

Thanks for sharing his details njm500.

A brilliant fix without fillers or paint. :thumb:

Good work there. Can ask what he charged to do the Cayenne? Just curious as I am in the same trade and have done almost the identical repair on one and its always interesting to compare prices.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back