Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My 997TT Post Heavenly Detail Pics

Andy_Ran

I like to make sure that the paint work on my car is in top shape and having a good friend who is at the top of the detailing game is a massive bonus

When I got the car I had it fully corrected over a week - the difference it made to the car was stunning!

Well yesterday I popped back and had the car re-detailed to keep the protection up! She looks as good today as she did when the full correction was done.

997_turbo_post_detail_1.JPG

997_turbo_post_detail_2.JPG

Stunning Turbo mate 👍

That is one lovely looking turbo. Silver suits it so well.

Very nice , that's a very clean car.

I don't care what anybody else says. The cars always go better when they are clean inside and out.

MC

MisterCorn said:
I don't care what anybody else says. The cars always go better when they are clean inside and out.

MC
So true!!!
And that's a stunning Turbo. :worship:

MisterCorn said:

MC

We shall see at VMAX :hand:

Attachments

• photo_161.jpeg
    photo_161.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 7,325
Mine looks more like the above at the moment too :)

But i have to agree the car does like a good clean and always feels better for it. Total phony perhaps, but ture never the less

Hello and sorry for the 4 month thread bump here.

Lovely looking turbo you have there, that photo location looks massively familiar. I see you are in kent, and you have a friend who is well known in the detailing world.

Is it VXR Marc?

Yes I am over in Ashford. Yep Marc is my detailing friend

Excellent chap Marc. Bought some of his parts off of his old Caddy van.

He sure has done your car justice there, looks excellent.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back