Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991 delays?

dickdasterdly

My car (991 4s) is due end June but my dealer told me today that Targa 4s's and Macans are subject to 6/8 weeks delays at present, he thinks could be connected to the gt3 problems. Has anyone else heard this? At present he does'nt think it's affecting my car but warns me things could be delayed come closer to the time.

Not really what I want to hear, especially having just sold my car (xkr) irritatingly quickly :damn:

I've not heard anything, but the salesman I am dealing with is away this week. Will check when he is back!

Apparently the Targas have been subject to a re-call for an electrical issue.
I spoke to an owner on Sunday - he had picked up the first uk registered Targa last Friday.

rpm said:
I spoke to an owner on Sunday - he had picked up the first uk registered Targa last Friday.

:thumb:

I think this is his too. :envy: (Note N40RSR and N50RSR)

Correct Terry, he still has the Sport Classic - rather chuffed with his investment I think

Could be wrong, was that Sport Classic at Hedingham Castle last year?

pzero said:
Was that Sport Classic at Hedingham Castle last year?

Not unless there were two there. I only recall seeing this one.

Always the man with the right pic, thanks Terry.
Who takes more pics than T8 :dont know: :worship:

My 991-50 was delayed by 3 weeks and I picked it up last week, no explanation on why though.

My c4s is still on schedule for completion on the 3rd. :thumb:

dickdasterdly said:
weejimmy said:
My c4s is still on schedule for completion on the 3rd. :thumb:

3rd of July?

June. One of the first MY2015 cars.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211