Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Buying Advice, Sponsors on the hunt for a 997

MJ997

I'd be interested to hear any + or - of buying experience form sponsors, might be a little close to the bone incase of any disgruntle experiences but nevertheless i feel its important . I

My search is currently with OPC, but I've found a few 997's on sponsors sites that could be worth a closer look but im am worried that the after sales/warranty could have a sting due to small print that we never read!

being based on the welsh/english border some showrooms are a drive which i don't mind doing so long as its a good outcome.

many thanks

M

:x :x :? :?

mark pearce said:
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=88861&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I try and be fussier than my customers, but it's an evolutionary process

cheers Mark..... :)

two things, 1st the car spec, but second i really don't want the risk/stress/disappointment

something close to this

997/Gen2,
Basalt Black Metallic, Full Black Leather, Porsche PCM 3 Touchscreen DVD Satnav & Bluetooth Phone Connectivity, Universal Audio Interface, Sunroof, Bose Surround Sound, Electric Seats With Lumbar & Drivers Memory, Heated Seats, Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors, Rain Sensing Wiper, Park Assist, Multifinction Steering Wheel, Automatic Climate Control Airconditioning, PSM Porsche Stability Management, PASM Porsche Active Supsension Management, Ali Dials, Onboard Computer, Porsche VTS Tracking System, Windscreen Toptint, Full Porsche Main Agent Service History, 19 inch turbo wheels. Sports Exhaust, Full Sports Chrono Plus Package, PDK Paddle Change.Less than 30-20k miles.......

Mark...

mark pearce said:
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=88861&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

I try and be fussier than my customers, but it's an evolutionary process

If only all sellers had that philosophy.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back