Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Magnus Walker

Nice little write-up. :lol:

Magnus Walker, the ultimate Porsche enthusiast and an automotive hero!! :) :)

I could spend a lifetime in his garage...

Great article. Its strange to rewind back 5 years and the whole restomod and 'outlawing' (as coined by Magnus Walker has evolved into such a large scene within the Porsche community.

I can recall many years ago when a chap wanted to buy my 930 Backdate. I took it into OPC Reading so he could get it up on a ramp to inspect. One of the mechanics was really pissed at the fact i had done a backdate and he was giving me a hard time about it because he saw it as a fallacy that tainted the vehicle and the brand!

Each to their own, while i respect the purists, lighten up if its not your car why worry!

:worship:

Ahmen to that brother....

I'm a fine one to talk :devil:

Well im not exactly the Urban outlaw but i did stick theses chrome dial rings to my dash yesterday :bandit:

Attachments

• porsche_964_187.jpg
    porsche_964_187.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 3,005
Outlaw, outlaw, outlaw :puh:

KP964 said:
Well im not exactly the Urban outlaw but i did stick theses chrome dial rings to my dash yesterday :bandit:

You rebel.

I'll see your chrome rings and raise you a National Trust sticker... :D

Robertb said:
KP964 said:

You rebel.

I'll see your chrome rings and raise you a National Trust sticker... :D

:grin: you win

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back