Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PVR's 50th - collectd 9th of May - pictures

pvr

Silverstone
Just collected it, loving the drive, loving the manual, the downshift ref matching, the finish - all great :D

that's looks lovely :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

it''s looks very stylish :worship: :worship:

great choice

Absolutely stunning! Looks like you got it from mid sussex... You didn't see my trade-in AMG in the car park did you :)
Thanks for posting pics... I hope you are enjoying it every bit as much as i am :thumb:

Beautiful :worship:

AND because it's not a PDK I'm not :envy:

:thumb:

Fantastic pics.
Very nice, looks like you had the weather with you.

Weather was superb, so enjoyed the roof open all the way.

Glass roof is not noticeable from the outside, but makes a massive difference on the inside though.

Very nice PVR, always an added little bonus when the weather is good on collection day 8)

Congrats - superb 991!

~ Maxie :thumb:

Fantastic cool looking car. 8)

Health to enjoy. :lol:

Looks great, congrats!

Those wheels are lush :thumb:

Congratulations on your purchase. Very jealous - give me a shout in about 10 years time when I can afford to buy it to keep my 40th company. There is one of the lighter grey/creamy colour ones local in Newcastle but haven't managed to get up close to have a decent look yet. Wonder how many of the 1963 will come to the UK. :envy:

Very classy, looks superb! Congrats.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back