Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nice RS replica at JZM

tp81

http://www.jzmporsche.com/porsche-for-sale/911/964-rs-recreation-for-sale-529

Is this anyone on here? Nice looking car and obviously been converted to RS spec with no expense spared.

I appreciate this is not everyone's cup of tea, but I think it looks outstanding. :thumb:

porsche-porsche-964-rs-recreation.jpg

Porsche 964 RS Recreation £54,900
964 C2 - Originally Supplied By Merlin Nottingham, - Maritime Blue - Genuine 964 RS Tri Colour Seats With 4 Point Full Harness Seat Belts - 3.6 Turbo Three Piece Speed line Wheels - Lightweight 964RS Door Panels With Blue Pull Straps - Original Electric Window Switches and Mechanism Remain, - All Carpeting Removed And Replaced With Lightweight Carpet Set - Alcantara Momo Cup Steering Wheel - Porsche Classic Radio With TMC - Electric Sun Roof - Air Conditioning - Rear Half Roll cage (Painted In Black) - 965 Turbo (Big Reds) braking System Fitted Front and rear - Standard 965 Discs At The Front, Custom Ordered 964RS At The Rear - EBC Red Pads front Front and Rear - Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses - Shock Absorbers: Bilstein Cup Items - 964RS Springs And Top Mounts Fitted - Front 964RS Anti Roll Bar And Links Fitted - Strut Brace In Luggage Compartment Stainless Steel - 964RS Centre Bumper Fitted, - 964 RS Front Bumper Fitted - 964RS Cup mirrors Fitted with Electrical Adjustment - Fog Lights Removed In Front Bumper And Replaced By Plastic Molded Air Vents - Carrera RS Badge On the Rear. - The Engine Has Been Completely Stripped - Crankshaft And Rods Balanced And Polished. - Bottom End Reassembled With New Shells And Rings - Heads Stripped, Cleaned, Polished, Gas Flowed. New Valve Guides, Chains And Head Studs - RS Flywheel And Clutch Assembly Fitted - Engine Remapped To Produce 285 BHP - Centre exhaust Box Replaced by Straight Through System - 964 Clear front Light kit and Clear Side Repeators - New Rear Lights and Centre Reflector Fitted, - Limited Slip Differential Fitted

I just bought this today and will collect it in 2-3 weeks (a few snags to sort to make it perfect). It's my first foray into 911 ownership and I'm having to remind myself it's real. The test drive was spectacular; beautiful day, gorgeous roar, easy steer...thusfar. I have ordered Vic Elford's Driving Handbook in the hope that it makes the wait a little easier, but I think I'm beyond help; just look at it!

Attachments

• p1190419_756.jpg
    p1190419_756.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 22,793
You lucky man. That is one gorgeous looking car.

Enjoy every minute of it. :thumb:

Congratulations. Been looking at that every day. Sort of glad it's gone so the temptation ends. Look forward to hearing all about it. :thumbs:

Congratulations it looks fantastic...

Look forward to hearing about the car once you get chance to enjoy it :thumb:

Congrats, she's gorgeous!

Where abouts in the country are you based? Would be nice to see it at a show :)

Chris

Congratulations, looks a stunner :thumbs:
and :welcome:

Thanks for the kind reception gents - the car will mostly be in Edinburgh.

Attachments

• p1050604_204.jpg
    p1050604_204.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 22,657
  • p1050384_354.jpg
    p1050384_354.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 22,657
  • p1190446_145.jpg
    p1190446_145.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 22,657
A fabulous looking car and what a great entrance into the 911 family :welcome:

Congratulations, it looks a lovely car.

In the fastest colour too, although not the fastest shade.

A pity it's going to be in Edinburgh, but hopefully we will see it blasting around the Highlands when we are next up there.

If you need to stop off en route after picking it up, Meriden is a nice place.

:thumb:

lovely car .... proper RS seats by the looks of things too

look at it this way ... if it was the real thing, it would never leave the garage

You're just up the road from us North East types :)

If you ever fancy a trip south towards the border we tend to drive up that way when we're out.

Enjoy!

Chris

Looks like we'll need to have a road trip north to meet up with the Scots before border controls are imposed.

Stunning...have been drooling over this car since it went up for sale a few weeks back.

Health to enjoy! If you're anything like as impatient as me the next few weeks will be painful!

:thumb:

Rich

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back