Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lowering a 991 20mm??

wolfie.0771

Silverstone
Has anybody had 20mm sports springs fitted yet , if so what make would you recommend?

I'd have thought the owners of many of these cars would not want to tamper with any aspect of their car for fear of voiding warranty. The only solution I suppose would be to go back to the OPC and get sports springs retro-fitted.

~ Maxie

Maxie said:
I'd have thought the owners of many of these cars would not want to tamper with any aspect of their car for fear of voiding warranty. The only solution I suppose would be to go back to the OPC and get sports springs retro-fitted.

~ Maxie

What he said :thumb:

Do you mean the 20 mm lowered sports suspension package? If so I have on my 997, to be honest I've nothing to compare it too and probably wouldn't have chosen it, however it's low firm and handles superbly, I love it, yes the ride is harsh but it does alter the look of the car, giving a lower stance, and if I did ever push it, I'm sure I'd notice a difference .... :floor:

I have the 20mm option and very happy with it. in non-sport mode no harsher than my 997 without the 20mm option. and looks great even it's just 10mm lower than Carrera S... If I put 5mm spacers on then from what I've seen it would look really nice

Attachments

• dsc_0257_1_107.jpg
    dsc_0257_1_107.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 3,427
That is a nice stance ^^^^^

~ Maxie :thumb:

Maxie said:
That is a nice stance ^^^^^

~ Maxie :thumb:

Here's another :grin:

That too :thumb: Would have it myself but I am admittedly soft and couldn't handle a hard set-up!

~ Maxie

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back