Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Winter jobs before and after

Paul Lowther

Hi guys,
I thought I would share a few photo's with you following the completion of my winter projects.

This is my first 911, a 964 RS rep' based on a 1985 3.2. I've only had it since last August and quickly put together a list of jobs to see me through the first winter. I think I ended up doing more than first planned but enjoyed (almost) every minute and am now looking forward to driving it again this summer.

I was very happy with condition of the body, so pretty much left that alone (apart from a polish), all wheel arches where cleaned and resealed to ensure all was ok underneath. I also put about 8 cans of Dinitrol cavity wax inside every available space.

I then moved onto the interior which was pretty tired. I replaced all carpets and refinished all leather trim.

As was

Work in progress

Back together again

Lots more to do but that'll do until next winter, time to start a new list of jobs

Thanks for looking Paul

:bye:

Lovely job on the interior :thumb: Did you ditch the 'Tombstone' seats for a later pair :dont know:

Personally I'd think about a better steering wheel :?:

Zingari said:
Lovely job on the interior :thumb: Did you ditch the 'Tombstone' seats for a later pair :dont know:

Personally I'd think about a better steering wheel :?:

Same seats, I repaired and refinished them.

Agree with you about the steering wheel, haven't yet decided what to replace it with??

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back