Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 5mm wheel spacers - Any anyone had them fitted ?

njm500

Silverstone
Just wondering whether anyone has had these fitted and whether is makes a noticeable difference to a 991 c2s ?

Reviving an old thread here as I am looking for information and more projects to tackle! I'm looking at wheel spacers and want to go the more subtle 5mm route. I don't really like the look of bigger spacers as I think it makes the car look like it needs to be lowered.

What's the best route to go for 5mm spacers? I can't seem to fine the OE items online.

I had OE 5 mm spacers on my 997.1 thats all I needed as I was running widebody offset alloys on it. the only difference with the OE is they come with a small screw that locks them in place which the aftermarket dont. but as the aftermarket work fine anyway its a lot of extra cash to pay for that little benefit. :thumb: :thumb:

boardingnath997 said:
Awesome, thanks Tony. Do you know if I need longer studs for the 5mm version?

This is a little debatable, you should be perfectly fine with 5mm spacers and standard bolts. Mine fitted no problem.
However, I did buy a set of OEM 5mm longer black bolts in the end, mostly for peace of mind :oops:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back