Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Goodwood FOS + B&B

BullyB

Spa-Francorchamps
Gutted to be doing this but I now have to work :sad:

I have booked a great B&B for the Friday and Saturday nights and purchased two tickets for Saturday and Sunday.

I want to sell these on and am not looking to make a profit.

Tickets were £244.80
The B&B will be £105 per night

I have paid the B&B deposit of £105 so basically I'm looking to sell the complete package for £350
(You would then just need to pay the B&B another £105)

The B&B info:
Our accommodation comprises a self contained 'annex' comprising a large double bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet, plus large lounge/dining room and kitchen. The charge for that weekend is £105 per night when two nights are booked (as it is the Festival of Speed weekend we are only taking bookings for two or more nights for that weekend). We can also accommodate an extra person on a proper bed in the lounge area if you are a party of more than two, or need two singles. The charge for an extra third person is £35 (but please note the bathroom is off the bedroom)
The cost includes a continental breakfast - we make our own bread, brioche and jam.
We are located about 1.8 miles south of Petworth off the Chichester Road (A285). Head South out of Petworth towards Chichester, past the Badgers pub, up the hill and take the road on the left signposted to Sutton and Bignor. Go up there about 300 m and our drive is on the left hand side (white sign at the end says Burton Rough). It is the white house, Burton Rough Cottage (GU28 0JS).

Goodwood Festival of Speed:
http://www.goodwood.co.uk/festival-of-speed/welcome.aspx

B&B
http://burtonrough.co.uk

:nooo:
Gutted but there is always next year

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65