Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 993 this week ?

jonttt

I've ran this topic on a couple of forums over the years and its proved really popular so will be interesting to see how the 993 community takes to the idea......

I'll start ....... 12 months road tax £225, bargain# :thumb: although I am not working out the pence per mile with my limited mileage :dont know:

# The government is funding a new bypass (started works last month) near to where I live which will significantly improve my local fav B driving roads so its nice to get something back for a change :thumb:

Attachments

• 993gt2_cab_9_366.jpg
    993gt2_cab_9_366.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 117,223
Insured my 993 for the year.

I was paid £110 to do so.
Bargain lol.

Recently bought a multi car policy initially with four cars and when I added the Porsche, I was given credit for each of the 5 cars meaning a refund.

Result!!!

I sorned mine for another month (kind of)

Regretting it now we finally have some ace weather.

Driver's side sound floor deadening following heating investigation last weekend. In a horribly grotty state, having been taken in and out a few times to bleed clutch etc. Possibility of damp, too - we'll see.

New one is a lot lighter - fitting tomorrow. No one will see it... but I know it's there.

Set of Beru leads £204 (fitting next week) Tax £225, that's certainly enough for this week!

Energy Drink from Shell, 62 litres worth at a cost of £84

Rear stabilizer! The old one was so badly rusted it was in places not 18mm any more....

This:

Attachments

• image_379.jpg
    image_379.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 118,767
Brand new PA2000 alarm.

...and before someone mentions it, no I didn't want a Toad, Clifford, Sigma or other.

AS its my 993s first day out of hibernation since December 1st last year

1x full tank of Shell's finest and some free air for the tyres and a new tax disc

Good to Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

12 months Insurance :D

but I can't use it :sad:

Full tank of Shell Premier Cru and a set of aluminium pedal covers to compliment the alu bezels bought last year.

Fitted the 'one wipe rear wiper relay' but that was bought last year so cheating a bit on this one...

dapper said:
Brand new PA2000 alarm.

...and before someone mentions it, no I didn't want a Toad, Clifford, Sigma or other.

Good for you! Originality FTW :thumb:

C4 Engine mounts. Job for this weekend is to fit them, armed with Jackal's excellent writeup :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back