Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

80AH HD battery at a great price

wizard993

Donnington
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Exide-Excell-Car-Battery-Type-110-80Ah-700cca-Sealed-3-Year-Warranty-EB802-/331034106774?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3APorsche|Plat_Gen%3A997&hash=item4d132b9b96

Need one for the 997 and spotted this beefy HD one so ordered today.

What a pain, just got one for £84 from them, ohh :x

infrasilver said:
Good price there Wiz, I have been thinking about changing mine even though there seems nothing wrong with the current one, but I have had the car 3 1/4 years and don't have any evidence when it was last changed. :?:

It recently got "lazy" in terms of starting. Tried re-charging but after a few weeks it reverted back to sluggish mode.

Parked up to pick up Mrs wiz last night and the car went into emergency tip mode(after just managing to get it started) and it warned that cab hood was open(which it was not) A few other electrical gremlins on the way home...abs light etc so decided to bin the orig battery as it just ain't worth the hassle keeping the battery going.

So if in doubt swap it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Max V
Back