Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

AB05XTR

Desmond

Hi . Am looking to sell my plate I had on my old boxster. AB05XTR speaks for itself really. Asking £1500. Thanks for looking.

Hi, welcome to the forum. Just out of interest, have you had a chance to look through the plates for sale forum before posting?

MC

MisterCorn said:
Hi, welcome to the forum. Just out of interest, have you had a chance to look through the plates for sale forum before posting?

MC
Hi mate. Thanks for the welcome. Yes had a quick look. Any thoughts?

Desmond said:
Hi . Am looking to sell my plate I had on my old boxster. AB05XTR speaks for itself really. Asking £1500.
It does indeed speak for itself...but why so cheap....shouldn't it be closer to £15,000?

~ Maxie :?:

Maxie said:
Desmond said:
Hi . Am looking to sell my plate I had on my old boxster. AB05XTR speaks for itself really. Asking £1500.
It does indeed speak for itself...but why so cheap....shouldn't it be closer to £15,000?

~ Maxie :?:
Thanks Maxie. Never had a valuation just took a reasonable guess! You seriously think it's cheap? Am waiting for a reply from valuation companies but wanted to offer it here first!

Desmond said:
Thanks Maxie. Never had a valuation just took a reasonable guess! You seriously think it's cheap? Am waiting for a reply from valuation companies but wanted to offer it here first!
Yeahhh, way too cheap. You've seriously underpriced it here - remember this is a Porsche forum. I guess too late to change it now.

~ Maxie

Maxie said:
Desmond said:
Yeahhh, way too cheap. You've seriously underpriced it here - remember this is a Porsche forum. I guess too late to change it now.

~ Maxie
Thanks for the honest appraisal Maxie. Guess I can see what people are prepared to pay. Don't want to be greedy, just fair! If I've made an honest mistake I would hope that maybe interested guys would act accordingly. I know I could edit the price but would rather guys read the posts and perhaps make an honest offer then? That seem ok to you? Don't want to break any forum rules. Cheers again

Desmond said:
Hi . Am looking to sell my plate I had on my old boxster. AB05XTR speaks for itself really. Asking £1500. Thanks for looking.

:hand: :floor:

Desmond said:
Maxie said:
Desmond said:

~ Maxie
Thanks for the honest appraisal Maxie. Guess I can see what people are prepared to pay. Don't want to be greedy, just fair! If I've made an honest mistake I would hope that maybe interested guys would act accordingly. I know I could edit the price but would rather guys read the posts and perhaps make an honest offer then? That seem ok to you? Don't want to break any forum rules. Cheers again

You are aware of the contract you have entered into and 40% Sales Commission Rate we will be owed

911UK said:
Desmond said:
Maxie said:
Desmond said:

~ Maxie
Thanks for the honest appraisal Maxie. Guess I can see what people are prepared to pay. Don't want to be greedy, just fair! If I've made an honest mistake I would hope that maybe interested guys would act accordingly. I know I could edit the price but would rather guys read the posts and perhaps make an honest offer then? That seem ok to you? Don't want to break any forum rules. Cheers

You are aware of the contract you have entered into and 40% Sales Commission Rate we will be owed

That's fine if I get £15000 lol

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drthein
Back