Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

KW Suspension Great Customer Service Feedback

clinchy993

Daytona
What a very professional company they are !

I was doing some routine inspection work on the 964 yesterday and wanted to set my KW V3s up for the forthcoming Spa Trip

One of the front lower bump adjusters had the seal perish and a whole load of road salt had got in behind it rendering it useless

So after some great advice a new one is on its way for just a little over the postage cost with correct fitting instruction and some set up advice thrown in

It was refreshing that the chap took the time to talk not just about my issue but lots of set up/care advice

Oh and they do monitor feedback on forums he knew about Jackal's 993 rears and that feedback had gone back to the factory in Germany !

I expressed an interest in fittingV3s to my 993 and they said once a kit has left factory it could be tailored with lighter rate rear spring if need be

Top people :thumb:

I'm now interested in these as they are such a great colour plus I get to twiddlle with a few extra knobs.

Any chance they can do me a set on trial and evaluation :thumb:

Spa will be the 'leveller' to decide what set up I'm going for (or stay as is) :roll:

Zingari said:
I'm now interested in these as they are such a great colour plus I get to twiddlle with a few extra knobs.

Any chance they can do me a set on trial and evaluation :thumb:

Spa will be the 'leveller' to decide what set up I'm going for (or stay as is) :roll:

If we are snow free I owe you some pax laps :D

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PC Saros
Back