Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Magnus video - Southern Charm & Hospitality

Roro

Latest video (I think, just spotted it). I think this 277 car is my favourite (after the ST hotrod thing...)

:thumb:

Thanks for that, RoRo. I'm glad you have the kind of job where you sit in an office all day checking youtube clips for our benefit, and filtering out the rubbish..

Some things that struck me....

We forget how lucky we are to live in a green and luscious place.

It doesn't rain in California, so he had to bolt on some windscreen wipers that he happened to have in the trunk

And

The last museum that he went to was in London, where ironically he saw an e-type.

Sorry, but the irony is lost on me.

:dont know:

The car looks and sounds great, makes me want to get out and drive. Not too keen on the rear fender.

... Unfortunately we have no access to YouTube at work... :eek: happy to be of service nevertheless :grin:

PS I thought the same about the E-Type comment, he's clearly just been in the US for far too long :bandit:

Magnus Walker is an easy watch Isn't he, I like most of what he puts out there and he has an enviable garage. I didn't get the wipers thing though. I use mine plenty enough in dry sunny weather getting rid of dust and insects.

PeterS said:
Thanks for that, RoRo. I'm glad you have the kind of job where you sit in an office all day checking youtube clips for our benefit, and filtering out the rubbish..

Some things that struck me....

We forget how lucky we are to live in a green and luscious place.

It doesn't rain in California, so he had to bolt on some windscreen wipers that he happened to have in the trunk

And

The last museum that he went to was in London, where ironically he saw an e-type.

Sorry, but the irony is lost on me.

:dont know:

The car looks and sounds great, makes me want to get out and drive. Not too keen on the rear fender.

Ey up Yorkie, has th' fergetten thi roots in shiny Sheffield? :worship: Has thi barber died lad?

Maybe if I had a warehouse full of 911's (would that be a museum?) I'd let my personal appearance go. Or maybe not. Does Private Eye still run pseuds corner?

If I had a shedful of 911s why would I even think about "gedding a rental cah" to drive on some "fresh new roads where the scenery is lush"?

Maybe when I got home "I'd unbolt the windscreen wipers and stow them in the trunk". :floor: :floor:

A load of old squit I'm afraid.

pzero said:
Magnus Walker is an easy watch Isn't he, I like most of what he puts out there and he has an enviable garage. I didn't get the wipers thing though. I use mine plenty enough in dry sunny weather getting rid of dust and insects.

It's all about weight saving. If you don't have the wipers fitted you save about 300gms..... :grin: ......................................(if they are in the frunk they don't weight anything)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back